[cisco-voip] EngHouse CTI Route Points

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:44:41 EDT 2018

So, what I'm gathering from the responses (some to me directly), is that
CTI Route Points have for a long time, been able to terminate media, and I
was just unaware.  Given that I have never worked with the CTI protocol, I
guess this makes sense, as I was just deriving my understanding from UCCX
or CUACA type apps which use CTI Ports.  Got it.