[cisco-voip] CUBE DTMF

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 22:42:31 EDT 2018

Depends on the device capabilities involved in the call.  What I'm saying
is, limiting your DTMF to inband only is a bad idea, and opening it up to
OOB as well as inband is a better idea.  Since most CTI based applications,
which includes call center, do not support Inband DTMF, you will be
invoking MTPs for those calls flows, 100% of the time.