[cisco-voip] refining dial peers for Fax

'Jonatan Quezada' jonatan.quezada at chemeketa.edu
Tue May 8 12:37:55 EDT 2018

turn off ECM right?

and I feel like this configuration works best for passthrough correct?

when would one go to T38?

can it go T38 with this type of call flow?

Telco - PRI - GW - MGCP - CUCM - SIP - ATA187 - Fax/Modem
<https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-border-element/115742-fax-modem-call-flows-00.html#anc7>
except our ATA s are 190 and 191s

Johnny.Q at chemeketa.edu
Building 22 Room 131