[cisco-voip] Moving LDAP Integrated Users across domains

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Wed May 23 17:05:37 EDT 2018

Ryan,

Thanks - I'm going to be trying this in my lab shortly so we'll see how it goes.

It seems that it looks up in UDS before authenticating via CUPS - I swear I've seen it try the JID first which fails, then it reverts to user ID. The client itself reflects this by sometimes returning the userID only in the box for login , sometimes the full JID. I don't know.

We'll see if it works or not - we're MRA only so it should be interesting.

Adam