[cisco-voip] CUCM 11.5

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Tue May 29 19:23:23 EDT 2018

I don't think it works yet to be honest.

The UCM has the capability to extract the information and do something with it, but only if the endpoint sends it. For whatever reason I'm not sure if that's actually supported yet in any of the endpoint firmware.

I'm waiting for this for Jabber but I think I'm going to be waiting a while.

No idea why since most of the devices already support supplying cdp/lldp port information which you can see in the registration details.

I don't think it was very well communicated that this is a bit of an orchestrated effort and the UCM side of it seems to have gotten ahead of other parts somehow.

If you do get it to work I'd be interested. If it provides a data interface for anything at all  better than CER to work properly I will be all over it.

Regards,

Adam Pawlowski