[cisco-voip] WAN Delays > 80ms for CUCM cluster?

Nick Barnett nicksbarnett at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 16:57:08 EST 2018

Ryan,
1) Yes. I see "more" latent connectivity to 1 of the remote (to the
publisher) subscribers, but I can't tell if that is just when I'm looking
at it, or if it is a problem child. it's odd because this one node only
runs TFTP and doesn't even have ccm running on it... but I guess that might
not matter (for some reason I don't understand)?
2) This I have not thought of but will raise it in my next conversation
with them. They run the NTP nodes that the whole company uses, so this is a
good idea.

Wes,
I believe you are correct with the SDL not being prioritized correctly.
I've sent the relevant section of the SRND to the network team on how to
properly implement the QoS, but "it's a long doc, prove there is an issue
first." Grrrr!  I can run an xping from my CUBE on the same VLAN and it
gives me nearly identical latency results as the dbreplication command
gives me. I know that ICMP is not being QoS'd the same way that our SDL
traffic SHOULD BE (but likely isn't), so it doesn't surprise me that SDL
and ICMP latency look nearly identical.

Thanks!