[cisco-voip] Jabber SSO with Centralized IM&Presence

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 18:52:51 EST 2018

All,

I have an interesting scenario.

2 - CUCM Telephony clusters (11.5.1 SU5)
1 - CUCM SME (11.5.1 SU5)
1 - IM&Presence Centralized Cluster (11.5.1 SU5 / 11.5.1 SU5a)

ADFS on Windows Server 2016 for SSO

SSO works as expected with individual clusters for admin and user web
pages.  Jabber works fine centrally until I turn on SSO.  I get what seems
to be random errors from different PCs.  These are usually 'cannot log in"
to 'cannot communicate with the server'.

I think it is something to do with the custom claim rule but I don't know
for sure.

Any advice would be appreciated.