[cisco-voip] Cisco Unified Attendant Console Advance Patching.

Robert Ferullo (Americas) robert.ferullo at dimensiondata.com
Mon Nov 26 11:59:46 EST 2018

   I am looking for information for patching our Cisco Unified Attendant Console server but haven't been able to find anything documented on Cisco's website.

Does anyone know where I can find a compatibility document with that has been approved and tested by Cisco as far as Microsoft patches?

This is what is currently running on the server:
Cisco Unified Attendant Console System Version: 11.0.1.10-2
OS Name:                   Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Standard
OS Version:                6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002

Thanks,

Robert Ferullo
Senior Engineer - Unified Communications
Dimension Data
robert.ferullo at dimensiondata.com<mailto:robert.ferullo at dimensiondata.com>

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer"