[cisco-voip] Hola, Email relay?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 12:44:17 EDT 2018

I'd do the Domona thing personally, because if you are electing to
integrate voicemail and email, then not having your email and voicemail
synced can become a problem.  As is the case with Accept and Relay.  Now,
you could just to do Relay with no Accept, but then you take away the
ability to check voicemail on the phone.

Whether you're doing the relay, with or without accept, or you're doing
notifications only, the easy SMTP relay server for CUC when using Gmail is
aspmx.l.google.com.

This allows you to send email from anywhere (E.g., CUC) to any gmail email
address.

It's from this article:

https://support.google.com/a/answer/176600?hl=en