[cisco-voip] expressway search rules - auto-generated and local - should they be at the top?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Oct 15 15:42:17 EDT 2018

Just wondering, this is likely a best practice question, I see the auto-generated search rules (on E) and local zone match rules (on C and E) - I'm guessing I should really keep those at the top with a higher priority over any other search rule I create.

Does that make sense? The local zone match rule, specifically, has a "Continue" so I'm guessing if I end up registering devices with the same domain as, say, my CUCM registered endpoints, it will find the local ones first then go to my other search rules.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook