[cisco-voip] expressway search rules - auto-generated and local - should they be at the top?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Oct 15 16:13:13 EDT 2018

Thanks. I’m also wondering about how restrictive I make my search rules. Right now, I’m picking the named zone, but if I end up registering devices, I’m guessing I’ll need to change that to ANY, or duplicate the rules. Too bad the search rules don’t allow you to check off zones.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook