[cisco-voip] Basic corlist question

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 15:11:05 EDT 2018

At least - I think this is basic...

Can a call with an incoming corlist (based on the inbound dialpeer) match
an outbound dialpeer that has no corlist? Basically, following the lock/key
idea, the outbound dial-peer has no lock so anything can match it.

I'm trying to go through a vendor-provided IOS config for a SIP integration
between a Cisco router and our public safety's dispatch system, and it
keeps matching on a dialpeer we are not expecting, based on how we _think_
it is supposed to work. Essentially the scenario above.

Thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman