[cisco-voip] UCCX Call Redirect and Called Address Reset

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 18:49:46 EDT 2018

I’ve been doing this that way for years and haven’t come across this flaw.   Is it happening because it’s matching a “route pattern” or because it’s matching a called party transformation pattern?  I will have to test this out to see if I’ve just been lucky.  What version of CUCM are you running?

Sent from an iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.  Please excude my typtos.