[cisco-voip] Centralized CER with Session Manager?

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 19:58:54 EDT 2018

In case anyone out there ever runs into this situation, I have an answer.

In our case each of the leaf clusters will have it's own CER group.  These
two CER groups will be clustered together.  There was a bug around
overlapping IP subnets but that has been resolved.
https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvd51691/?rfs=iqvred