[cisco-voip] webkit via expressway

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 20:07:36 EDT 2018

You are correct.  It's similar to registering an 8800 series phone via
expressway.  Username and passpharase (password) are the user you have the
device assigned to as a controlled device.  Domain is your service domain,
acme.com in your example.  It will look for _collab-edge._tls.acme.com, for
example.