[cisco-voip] webkit fun!

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Sep 14 15:51:08 EDT 2018

Ugh – enterprise parameter top level domain. Yuck.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook