[cisco-voip] webkit fun!

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 17:42:38 EDT 2018

I have always set my OTLD to acme.com and my cluster FQDN to *.acme.com

Or if I'm using a subdomain for my CUCM I do an OTLD of acme.com then in
cluster FQDN I put *.telecom.acme.com *acme.com (space seperated)

I could be doing this completely wrong but it's always worked in the
environments I've set up.