[cisco-voip] TCL repository/Chasing a TCL script

Tim Warnock timoid at timoid.org
Fri Sep 14 17:57:41 EDT 2018

Hey All,

Plan a: Does anyone know of a comprehensive TCL script repository for express call manager?

Plan b: I'm chasing a script that if someone calls an extension it plays an audio file to them and then terminates the call. It would be good if this was night-mode aware and could play a different file otherwise I'll just set up two extensions.

Plan c: Is there a good express call manager TCL programming guide? :)

-Tim