[cisco-voip] devpack installation errors - bug - gif files missing?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Sep 21 11:22:57 EDT 2018

Running into this problem, although it says it should be fixed in 11.5(1)SU4 based on the fixed in results.

I'm guessing it's not service impacting. But am I gonna see missing icons?

CopFile Script Location Update for Gif Files
CSCue87597

Symptom:
Error during cop file installation for all endpoints on CUCM versions 9.1 and above. The error is seen when
trying to copy the image file for each product to the below directory, which doesn't exist.

cannot create regular file
`/usr/local/thirdparty/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/ccmuser/images//product97.gif':
No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file
`/usr/local/thirdparty/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/ccmuser/images//product98.gif':
No such file or directory

Conditions:
When installing cop files for all endpoints in releases 9.1 and higher

Workaround:
None

Known Fixed Releases:
11.5(0.98000.126)

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook