[cisco-voip] Customizing called party name/number display for route patterns

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Sep 24 15:44:52 EDT 2018

I was afraid you were going to ask that. :(

It’s not something I’m prepared to change since it’s going to affect enterprise wide dialing and how things are displayed.

I was hoping to be able to do this without modifying that parameter.

That being said, I did try it on our dev server and rather than keeping the original dialed digits, it kept the SIP uri equivalent. Which is another problem altogether.

I might be stuck with prefix showing. :(

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook