[cisco-voip] CCIE Collaboration V2

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 23:02:47 EDT 2019

Collab Cert use to sell a written study guide, and I wouldn't see why he
wouldn't do the same for the V2.  Maybe it would be worth shooting them an
email and asking about it.  FWIW, I never actually saw the product, I only
saw it for sale on the site, so I cannot say if it was helpful or worth
it.  Either way, email them, Vik has built a business and based his very
long career in helping people attaining their CCIE; I'm sure he can help in
some way.