[cisco-voip] Strange Webex Meetings PMR URI Thing

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 12:35:50 EDT 2019

Update

I had a two people contact me off list shortly after I sent the initial
email:

- One person recommended reporting to PSIRT, which I did, but I never heard
anything back
- One person said they were reaching out to Webex contacts to confirm, but
I never heard back

It's still a problem, and here's a small insight:

>From the end user perspective, the PMR URL ends with /anthony, but from the
Control Hub advanced user settings page, it shows that it ends with
/aholloway.

[image: image.png]