[cisco-voip] SetRingTone Wideband

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 13:11:35 EDT 2019

I've never heard of this before, but a quick google search turns up the
following page with some detailed info.  Have you already seen this info?

http://usecallmanager.nz/ring-list-xml.html

Interestingly, this information doesn't seem to be present in the normal
Phone API guide.  Is this hidden information, or just documented elsewhere?