[cisco-voip] Cloud registered user manual for room kits

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Apr 29 14:59:45 EDT 2019

I’m not sure the self-serve, knowledge base approach to this. I mean, yeah, the information is there, but good luck finding it without the right keywords.

I’d even like a chronological list of new articles. That world help.

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook