[cisco-voip] Cisco Live CLUS anyone??

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:38:07 EDT 2019

I'll be there!

Last year, I started a webex teams room for those of us who were in
attendance (and wanted to be in the room).  A few of us used it to
coordinate meetups.  There was also some good conversation in the room
during the week as well.  Mostly, heads-ups on events, humor and commentary
on what was being learned that week.

I might even been in the Engineering Deathmatch again, as a defending
champ.  I hope to god they don't put me up against you Ryan.  Fingers
crossed.