[cisco-voip] Expressway E Firewall Rule Activation

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:11:49 EDT 2019

Ryan,

Do you have any insight as to whether or not it's common for Firewalls in
the field to already have more than one DMZ defined?  In my limited
experience, I have never seen it done, and I am having to have that second
DMZ created to support Expressway.  For that reason, I actually tend to
think the single NIC approach is better, although, the NAT reflection could
be a limitation of some firewalls.