[cisco-voip] UCCX Call Escalation/Tiered CSQs

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 10:55:23 EDT 2019

I wouldn't worry too much about cluttering up your scripts (or apps, or
triggers).

First and foremost, I would worry about reporting.  Does the solution allow
the stock reports to adequately meet the needs of the reporting personnel?

Second, I would worry about ease of execution for the Agent.  Are the
Agents able to easily execute this escalation?

If I had to pick one of your three options, Option 1 would be my choice.
This would allow Application level reporting (real-time and historical),
not just called number and/or CSQ level.

I didn't quite understand why your Option 3 uses a Get Digit String.  Can
you explain that?  Also, this option would not allow Agents to take
advantage of a blind transfer (a speedier option for escalating calls).