[cisco-voip] UCCX & Oracle JDBC

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Tue Aug 6 08:06:48 EDT 2019

Hello all,

Has anyone had success loading a recent Oracle 12c JDBC jar onto UCCX? We are running CCX 12 and ... while I'm not hopeful the combination will work - our enterprise Oracle cluster has finally gone to 12c with encryption. Neither of those things say they are supported, but, all I can do is try. Trying to load any sort of jar into the database drivers screen just results in my connection being reset to no effect.

Just curious if anyone else has overcome this, looking and seeing that Oracle is on 19 or something and this product only supports 11g is not good.

Adam Pawlowski
SUNYAB NCS