[cisco-voip] Webex Control Hub and Room Kit Mailboxes

Jonathan Charles jonvoip at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 13:03:18 EDT 2019

Customer asked a question and I am curious what best practices are...

Customer has room resources in O365 and is adding video systems to those
rooms...

Should the video units get a separate calendar room room resource, or
should it share the same room resource email ID in Webex Control Hub?

My concern is the two entities (room and room kit) responding to the invite
and causing some conflict.

If we use two different room resource mailboxes, users would invite one and
not the other...

What are the best practices here?

Jonathan