[cisco-voip] Unity DRS components

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Aug 13 09:13:57 EDT 2019

Is this one of those “back up the publisher only, restore the publisher, reinstall the subscriber and let the publisher re-image the subscriber” sort of things?

We’ve seen that in this case, platform information is never restored and who the heck likes to remember that sort of stuff?

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook