[cisco-voip] Uplinx Report Tool?

Ki Wi kiwi.voice at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 05:14:17 EDT 2019

Hi Stephen,
actually for your product, I wonder if it is an existing feature or will
there be a roadmap so perform automated scripted testing?

It will be very useful for system integrator out there to perform UAT (user
acceptance test) in a very effective way as this will cutdown a lot of
time. Especially for overseas deployment where the lead engineer is in 1
location while we have a FE onsite. Typically this FE might not be voice
trained so it take him a long time to read the step by step instructions.
Whole UAT might take 8 to 12 hours to complete...

Regards,
Ki Wi

Regards,
Ki Wi