[cisco-voip] ADHDTech UC Tools Source on GitHub

Pete Brown jpb at chykn.com
Fri Dec 6 21:36:49 EST 2019

I realized it’s been a year since I’ve even sent anything to this list.  Unfortunately I don’t have the time to work on the UC tools much these days.  Instead of letting them stagnate any longer I’ve made the GitHub repo public.  Just clone it and build with VS2019.

https://github.com/adhdtech/uctools

As stated in the README, these were the first C# apps I ever wrote.  So no griping about the offensive code quality.  If anyone is interested in contributing, just let me know.

I’ll leave the existing binaries up on https://www.adhdtech.com/uctools.html for the time being.

Merry Christmas!

-Pete