[cisco-voip] CUCM CDR Reporting options

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 19:28:31 EST 2019

You might be thinking of Vyopta.

But no, I don't have any experience with any of these third party
solutions.  I am very interested in trying/seeing Variphy, since they do
CUCM, UCCX and DID management.  Plus I think there interface looks nice.

Then there's the regular list members from Donoma, who have OneView, but
again, no experience personally.

There's a guy who's on the forums and on reddit/com/r/ciscoUC who promotes
his own solution called VoIP Detective.  Again, never used it.

If you've got questions on SQL queries from an SSH session, then let me
know, that I do have experience with.  ;)