[cisco-voip] Unity certificates

Myron Young mdavid_young at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 10:55:51 EST 2019

Not sure if this is what you are asking, but In OS admin for the server I have host name as the FQDN. Jabber screenshot shows its connecting to the IP address. I don’t have these certificates uploaded and signed in CUCM; not sure if that is significant but just to mention.

[cid:12944C4E-B1EA-40DD-B088-6FF368A20BA2-L0-001]