[cisco-voip] Hybrid Calendar Connector

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 15:03:57 EST 2019

It's only used to log into the O365 administration to configure the
connector to have calendar access on behalf of the users.  The Global Admin
account doesn't stay in the configuration.

It's similar to setting up O365 as a Presence Gateway, just a different
mechanism because it's cloud to cloud rather than the on-prem IM&Presence
to cloud.