[cisco-voip] TCL Script to play message for hotel room?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Mon Feb 11 15:22:52 EST 2019

Is this what you might need?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/contact-center/vxml-gateway-alternatives/td-p/2859129

Munaf Ahmed<https://community.cisco.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/317391> [Cisco Employee]

Cisco Employee
‎01-05-2017 09:34 PM
One option would to deploy
One option would to deploy UCS-E series server on ISR 4K router and install VVB on it.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/contact-center/virtualized-voice-browser-12-0-1/model.html

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook