[cisco-voip] Persistent Chat

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:05:23 EST 2019

Oh I see.  Well, since Cisco does mention the following:

"We recommend that you maintain the external database according to the best
practice guidelines described in the product documentation. If you do not
properly maintain the external database, and you allow the external
database to fill up, this causes performance problems in the IM and
Presence Service cluster."

It stands to reason that you could just use the method you described
initially, which is to have your SQL admin write the procedure to delete
records older than X days.

Good luck, and I'd be curious to know which route you take.