[cisco-voip] TCL Script to play message for hotel room?

Pawlowski, Adam ajp26 at buffalo.edu
Fri Feb 15 14:55:21 EST 2019

And yes it seems that on/off ramp faxing and TCL audio are dead so on to other things.

I can do this easily with Asterisk, it is just another thing to maintain.

One of the things we did use this for was having a fallthrough recording if all the dialpeers were dead to the UCM on a PRI gateway, we’d play something letting people know we were having an issue and check a website, versus sending back the a cause and having them get a recording that caused the caller to try over and over.

Things move on, such is life I guess.

Thanks for all the information

Adam
SUNYAB