[cisco-voip] Cisco UCCX Play ToD and Calling number Prompt

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 09:50:31 EST 2019

For ToD, the simplest method is to use the Create Generated Prompt step.
So, you would store the current time like this: Set time_now = T[now], and
then you would use the generator step to output to a Prompt variable, for
which you would play with the Play Prompt step.

For calling number, the simplest method is to use the Play Prompt step to
Spell the number, if the number is in your preferred format, like so: Play
Prompt (--Triggering Contact--, S[calling_number]), where you previously
stored the calling number from the Get Call Contact Info step.  If the
number is not in your preferred format, then you might need to manipulate
it, before spelling it back.

TIP: S[] is called a prompt literal, and it says each number, one at a
time.  Contrast that with N[], which says the cardinal number, and #[],
which  says the ordinal number.  E.g., Saying 13 as "one three" vs thirteen
vs thirteenth

Let me know if that helps you get what you need.  Else, just post back.