[cisco-voip] A plugin for those using Observium to monitor UC gear..

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Feb 26 14:54:59 EST 2019

Hey folks, thought I'd share with the community as I recently had a need that build the tool for, and thought others might benefit too. If you use Observium (http://observium.org) as an NMS to monitor UC/Network gear, you may find this to be interesting: https://github.com/ryanthuff/Observium_Webex_Notifier

Its a script that an Observium webhook contact can make JSON post to, and then in turn, make a JSON post of the alert details to a Cisco Webex Teams space. The instructions are pretty clear and found in the README.md. I just run the script on-box in the Observium web path (.../html/...) somewhere, then just use that URL for the OBS contact Webhook. I have been using for awhile and it works really well thus far.

Thanks,

Ryan