[cisco-voip] TMSXE and CMR Cloud

Erick Wellnitz ewellnitzvoip at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 13:21:24 EST 2019

Just a final update on this one.

After extensive testing we found the meetings schedule as externally hosted
from an Exchange user to the Exchange room mailbox or if you drag the
meeting from your O365 calendar to the Exchange room mailbox calendar.  If
an O365 user sends the invite normally, the TMS:ExternalConferenceData
attribute gets stripped somewhere in transit to the Exchange room mailbox.

The email team is taking it from here as TMSXE is working as expected.