[cisco-voip] Odd phone Firmware upgrade issue - 8811 at firmware 10.3.1-20 won't upgrade on CUCM 12.0 but will on 10.5

Brian V bvanbens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 18:05:40 EST 2019

The only log i can share a a photo of the phone.  Since it's fresh out of
the box it doesn't seem to enable the web interface until it can perform an
initial connection to a CUCM.  Photo below of out of box phone connected to
CUCM 12.0 SU2.  Repeat the procedure with a CUCM 10.5.2 and it upgrades
code just fine.
[image: image.png]