[cisco-voip] CUCM upgrade from 10.5 to 11.5

Dave Goodwin dave.goodwin at december.net
Fri Jan 18 17:04:58 EST 2019

If you want to bring your own IPs to AWS instances instead of using their
Elastic IPs, you can do that now from what I understand:
https://aws.amazon.com/about-aws/whats-new/2018/10/announcing-the-general-availability-of-bring-your-own-ip-for-amazon-virtual-private-cloud/

I don’t know if that functionality is compatible with VMC-AWS or not. Also,
I’d think just like Charles suggested that you could use your own IPs on a
private vSwitch or VM network.