[cisco-voip] license issues upgrading connection 11.5(1)SU4 to SU6

Erick Bergquist erickbee at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 00:50:05 EDT 2019

Just need to add the encryption option to the license server. If your
11.x/10.x call manager and cuc use same license server then just the one.
Work with licensing at cisco.com.

If I recall correctly I remember this was added in su3 or su4 so you should
have encountered it prior.  For 10.5 I believe it was su6 offhand.

When you add it, look under latest fulfillment in plm and you’ll see
encryption listed.

Erick