[cisco-voip] CUCM 11.5 and SNMP

Jason Aarons (Americas) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Sun Jun 9 18:30:42 EDT 2019

   In CUCM 11.5 under Serviceability > SNMP > Accept  SNMP Packes only for these hosts I noticed you can't enter a subnet mask.  So If I only want to permit SNMP form 10.10.128.0/24 can I limit SNMP based on subnet? Or is it only exact hosts.  Help for this page doesn't really elaborate.

Is 10.0.0.0 the whole Class A or just the exact host 10.0.0.0 ?

[cid:image001.png at 01D51EF1.0FF7B020]

Jason Aarons, CCIEx2 No. 38564, MCSE: Communications
Advanced Technology Consultant

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer"