[cisco-voip] OT Cisco question

Tim Reimers treimers at ashevillenc.gov
Fri Mar 1 09:09:11 EST 2019

Hey guys (and gals)  -

Does Cisco have a non-Partner tool for checking on the EOL status of
various equipment?
I know you can dig around manually looking for all the EOL webpages, but
I'd like to do this for a wide variety of products, and if there's a tool
that would be easier....especially if it had an API or CSV upload...

I'm running an Active Advisor scan now - but I wasn't sure if that reported
EOL status or not...

I'm not a Cisco Partner, so I can't use any tools that require Partner
level access.

Thanks Tim

--

*Quis custodiet
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quis_custodiet_ipsos_custodes%3F>ipsos*

Tim Reimers

Network Administrator

I.T Services

City of Asheville

treimers at ashevillenc.gov

(desk) 828-259-5512

(cell)   828-552-1585

Please do NOT use the contact information above for unsolicited sales
contacts.

All unsolicited sales calls > /dev/null