[cisco-voip] CallManager Route Pattern Regular Expression Calculator

Jason Aarons (Americas) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Sun Mar 10 18:27:05 EDT 2019

   I am looking for a CallManager route pattern generator.  In these days of automation I'm not finding one online.

For example in Skype you can input the starting number 7040  and ending number 7539 and get back ^(7(04\d|0[5-9]\d|[1-4]\d\d|5[0-2]\d|53\d))$ and import your whole dialplan via online tools;
https://www.ucdialplans.com/

Is there not a similar tool for CUCM to input Route Patterns?

-jason

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer"