[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 12.5 Licenses not loaning down.

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue May 14 14:38:37 EDT 2019

UGH. Don’t get me started on how they assign Sev5 to bugs.

I’m still peeved as to how Unity Express does not send the hostname with syslog messages. It sends “localhost”. Literally. The word, “localhost”. Like that helps!??!?!?!

Nope, that’s Sev 5 because syslog is still working. Even if it breaks RFC rules.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354 | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook