[cisco-voip] PUT Tool Bootables - what version?

Evgeny Izetov eizetov at gmail.com
Wed May 15 14:16:43 EDT 2019

Yeah, CUPS has always been bootable.. CUCM/CUC/CER are still not

So, what is the proper way to obtaining bootable iso's now? Let's say a
CUCM 11.5 SU6 needs to be reinstalled, and there's no bootable because it
was upgraded from an earlier SU. PUT does not have bootable SU6 and neither
does Enterprise Agreement. Is TAC the only way to get the bootable for a
specific SU? I believe there used to be a time when everyone was advised
that TAC is not able to provide bootables?