[cisco-voip] Estimated time to apply SU6 on v11.5(1) SU4

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Sat May 18 09:31:25 EDT 2019

I found that the 11.5 upgrade docs have real good information on not only prep but the timing of everything. It looks like 12-14 hours is gonna be a target.

Thanks all!

-sent from mobile device-

Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A. | Senior Analyst
Room 037 Animal Science & Nutrition Bldg | 50 Stone Rd E | Guelph, ON | N1G 2W1<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
519-824-4120 Ext. 56354<tel:519-824-4120;56354> | lelio at uoguelph.ca<mailto:lelio at uoguelph.ca>

www.uoguelph.ca/ccs<http://www.uoguelph.ca/ccs> | @UofGCCS on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook